Thursday, May 1, 2008

One-eyed Pie

It's been a busy week since I last blogged. No doubt, highlight of the week was the ANZAC Day match between Collingwood and Essendon. As a Collingwood supporter, it didn't get any better than beating Essendon by a lazy 73 points in front of a huge crowd. I even had a photo taken as you can see below.

I was surprised how much fun the image generators were. One can easily spend hours generating all sorts of images, as Shiree said, it was Fun with a capital F.

Next, I visited Librarything which I had seen once before. However this time I created my own account and enterd some of the books that are in my collection. I was amased how easy the whole thing was - well sort of. When I went back and searched under my username, mehmett57, I couldn't find a match. However I could sign in and add more titles. So does anyone have any ideas why I can not be located under member names? Please help

6 comments:

BigRedder said...

Hey Chief he looks a bit like you!

Disgraceful said...

Hi pie tragic - where is your link to LibraryThing ??

reid said...

We are the mighty fighting hawks!

Pie Tragic said...

Disgraceful,

Thanks to Lynette I have now established my link. I actually have these books, so if you want some really good reading ....

Pie Tragic said...

Reid,

Hawthorn were just too good on the day, but wait till September!

conceptlib said...

If you are looking for Pie Tragic's LibraryThing library go to http://www.librarything.com/catalog.php?view=Mehmett57

Question. Would a guy with these books on his shelf ever get a date? Would he want a date?